Frequently Asked Questions
- When does registration close for upcoming events?
48 hours before the event, registration will be closed. All registrations after this time will be subject to a $50 walk up fee.
- What can I bring to the track?
Any car or motorcycle that meets the tech requirements, shown in the tech tab, can be used at Motorheads track days.
- What time should I show up?
- What if it rains?
Motorheads events will run rain or shine. In the case of exceptional weather (ie. snow) you will be notified of a cancellation.
- Can I get a refund for bad weather or if I can't make it?
No, refunds/credits will only be issued if an event is cancelled.
- What kind of gear can I wear to ride a motorcycle on the track?
- 1- or 2-piece leather or textile suit, if 2-piece it must zip together around the waist.
- Riding boots that cover above the ankle.
- Gauntlet-style gloves (covering the wrist).
- Helmet rated for motorcycle track use (i.e. Snell M2010, ECE 22.05.)
- What should I bring to the track?
Bring enough fuel for the day, lots of water, and lunch for full day events.