Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I bring to the track?
Any car or motorcycle that meets the tech requirements, shown in the tech tab, can be used at MTA track days.
- What if it rains?
MTA events will run rain or shine. In the case of exceptional weather (ie. snow) you will be notified of a cancellation.
- Can I get a refund for bad weather.
No, refunds will not be issued unless an event is cancelled.
- What kind of gear can I wear to ride a motorcycle on the track?
- 1- or 2-piece leather or textile suit, if 2-piece it must zip together around the waist
- Riding boots at least ankle high
- Gauntlet-style gloves (covering the wrist)
- Helmet rated for motorcycle track use (i.e. Snell M2010, ECE 22.05
- What should I bring to the track?
Bring enough fuel for the day, lots of water, and lunch for full day events.